General News

Made Easy Books for Gate and IES 2014

made easy books for gate

GATE and IES are the two prestigious exams for young engineers about to graduate seeking for higher education and in government services.

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering which is popularly known as GATE Exam which is an all India examination for admission in numerous post-graduate programmes like M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.

IES stands for Indian Engineering Service exam that is conducted under the guidance of Union Public Service Commission. The exam has been designed for recruiting engineering in government services. Any engineering graduate can apply for this exam. The service mainly stretches to wide government’s sectors such as railways, roads, defence, energy and telecommunication.

For the preparation there are myriad numbers of institutions and publication houses which issues study materials. Among all of them Made Easy and ACE Academy study material are considered to the best and up to date. There coaching classes are also popular. But these days Made Easy is most preferred by  the aspiring students for both IES and GATE examination preparation.

Made Easy has brought together a group of highly experienced and qualified professors from India and abroad under one roof. Their years of experience is used to create books for engineering and Gate exams which are helping thousands of students in achieving their goals.

In Made Easy covers all the Gate and other Engineering Exams subjects. They do not compile question papers according to year wise. Instead they arrange all the question subject wise and chapter wise. This is actually makes the study for preparatory exams like GATE, PSU and UPSC very easy. This unique style of Made Easy books makes it the best option. With the kind of reviews from students we got to hear Made Easy has emerged as a very well written and exhaustive book for all the competitive exams.

But Ace Academy is also not lagging behind. All questions are divided subject wise and chapter wise.

IES Exams will commence on 20.06.2014 (FRIDAY) and GATE is expected to begin in the 1st or 2nd week of March 2014.
LIST OF MADE EASY BOOKS FOR GATE 2014