News

Now Get a Student U.K. Visa

U.K.student visa
U.K.student visa

The recent changes in the U.K. student visa system, Now the student can get visa in essay  manner especially it’s very good news for all those who wants completer their studies  in abroad.

The U.K. remains a destination for Indian and other international students, whilst ensuring that every student who comes to the U.K. is genuine and suitably qualified. Last year, the U.K. Border Agency (UKBA) issued 30,000 student visas in India.

We are keen to ensure that prospective students understand the immigration rules and how they affect them, follow the published guidance and complete their visa application forms fully and correctly, and in good time to begin their studies in the U.K. It is important not to listen to rumours. We are therefore setting out a number of questions that students frequently ask us, and the right answers.

What type of visa do I apply for?

If you are intending to undertake long-term study such as a degree course you will need to apply for a student visa under Tier 4 of the points-based system.

When do I apply for my U.K. student visa?

You should apply for your Tier 4 student visa when you have your unconditional offer to study and all your documents. You need to apply for your Tier 4 student visa in good time. You can apply up to three months in advance of your intended travel to the U.K., and you should allow at least 15 working days for your visa to be processed.

How do I apply for my visa?

It is very important that you read and follow precisely the current Tier 4 published guidance as you complete the visa application form. The evidence you submit with your visa application must be stipulated in the guidance and must be in the format specified.

You will need to include a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), evidence to show that you have sufficient funds and all the documents referred to in the CAS. The guidance is available on the U.K. Border Agency’s website www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.

You will need to make your application and appointment at the visa application centre online at: https//apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/iapply.portal. There is no charge to complete your application and to make a standard appointment to attend a visa application centre online. You can find out the location of your nearest visa application centre by logging on to the VFS website www.vfs-uk-in.com. You need to attend the visa application centre in person because we take finger scans and digital photographs as part of the visa application process.

Do I need to use an agent to make a visa application?

If you are studying at degree level or above at a Higher Education Institution (HEI) you need to be proficient in English language to B2 CEFR.

The HEI can decide how to test your proficiency. If you are not studying in an HEI you need to have a secure English language test certificate to show that you are proficient to B2 standard. To study below degree level you need to be competent in English to a minimum of B1 and evidence this with an English language test. You need to provide the test certificates with your visa application.

The list of U.K. Border Agency-approved test-providers and further guidance are on the U.K. Border Agency website.

Will I be interviewed as part of my visa application?

The U.K. Border Agency is conducting more interviews in connection with visa applications. It is possible that you will be interviewed, in which case you will be informed. Otherwise your application will be considered on the basis of your application form and supporting documentation you provide.

What are some of the common reasons for student visa applications being refused?

Reasons for refusing student visa applications are mainly connected to not preparing the application and supporting documents carefully. These include not meeting the maintenance requirements, not providing all the necessary supporting documents, not providing originals or documents in the correct format or translated; submitting an already used confirmation of acceptance of studies; the content of the CAS being incorrect particularly in relation to the course description; and not submitting the correct evidence of relationship to parents when relying on their funding. A further reason for refusal is providing false documents.

Can I work while I study?

If you have a Tier 4 General visa and you are studying at degree level or above at a Higher Education Institution, you may work 20 hours per week in the term time and full time in the holidays. If you are studying at a publicly-funded

Further Education College or below degree level at an HEI you may work 10 hours per week during term time and full time in the holidays.

Can I work in the U.K. after my studies?

Although the Tier 1 post study work visa was closed in April 2012, there continue to be opportunities under Tier 2 of the points-based system for graduates to work in the U.K. Graduates are able to take up graduate-level jobs earning a minimum of £20,000 with registered companies.

They will be issued a visa of three years’ duration with the possibility of being able to extend it for a further three years. In addition we have introduced a new visa route for graduate entrepreneurs.

This allows students who have developed world class innovative ideas to stay in the U.K. and develop their business.